Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Old Man Winter is Dead

Not to jinx it, but Winter "11 is over.  With the beginning of April on it's way I hoping this will be the last cold weekend.  Although it was a blast, this felt like the never ending winter.  With tons of crazy snow storms and below freezing temps, I'd like to bid this winter adieu.  So here are some of my favorite picture from this winter, with some of my favorite people. All photo's were taken via iPhone. Click pictures to enlarge.

                                          
The Bay!


Random Buccs fans after a missed extra point by the Skins.  Thanks Gano!


Erie shot of Jordan on the beach.


The Brown Bros!



Lindsey @ the ALL 80's ALL DAY event.


West Virginia Mountain Momma!



Chesapeake Bay.  Home Sweet Home!


The Eddie Aikau paddle out! It's as if he opened the clouds.

                                                  
The 10 man himself.  I swear this was taken on my iPhone! One of my favorite pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment